Posting Title: Systems & Security Administrator
About Signalbase, Inc: We are a growing technology company primarily servicing financial firms. Signalbase provides managed services in IT Infrastructure, Cloud Hosting, Cyber Security, as well as Web & Application Development.
We currently have a great opportunity for a brilliant and hardworking individual.
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience Desired: At least 1 year or relative experience
Primary Location: Melville, NY
Education Desired: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Position Responsibilities: We are seeking a detail-oriented and focused individual who takes initiative as well as extreme pride in their work. The right candidate for this role will be a motivated team player who enjoys finding solutions to challenges through research and collaboration. Patience and strong communication skills are required as this role interfaces directly with client end users. The candidate must be able to execute goals and requirements quickly & efficiently. You will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of hardware systems and related infrastructure.
- End user support
- Create and maintain Windows server and desktop environments
- Manage network firewalls, switches, and printers
- Administration of virtual environments
- Administration and deployment of Cloud Environments (ex: Azure & AWS)
- Interact with customers for software support and maintenance
- Identify / resolve any performance issues
- Management and monitoring of cyber security policies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Implementation and support of financial systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or related study
- Experience as a Microsoft systems administrator a plus
- A solid understanding of networking and TCP/IP protocols a plus
- Experience managing network equipment, firewalls, routers, switches.
- Experience with current Microsoft Windows Server and Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Amazon AWS is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Experience with current Microsoft SQL Server including SSRS is a plus
- Knowledge related to computer hardware (servers, networks, SAN RAID devices, I/O subsystems, clusters virtualization, and high availability)
- Production operations experience in systems implementations, maintenance and recovery a plus
- Financial and/or Accounting knowledge a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com