Posting Title: Client Support / Junior Analyst
About Signalbase, Inc: We are a growing technology company primarily servicing financial firms. Signalbase provides managed services in Web & Application Development, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Hosting, Cyber Security, as well as Application Consulting.
We currently have a great opportunity for a brilliant and hardworking individual.
Job Posting Category: Client Support / Junior Analyst
Employment Type: Part-Time
Experience Desired: Open
Primary Location: Melville, NY
Education Desired: Currently pursuing Bachelors Degree, Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Position Responsibilities: We are seeking a detail-oriented and focused individual who takes initiative as well as extreme pride in their work. The right candidate for this role will be a motivated team player who enjoys finding solutions to challenges through research or experience. Patience and strong communication skills are required as this role interfaces directly with client end users. The candidate must be able to execute goals and requirements quickly & efficiently.
You will be responsible for interacting with all clients providing first line support. Client projects will vary from technology to accounting and operations. This is a high growth area with potential to grow into either technology or business analyst role.
- Managing tickets, calls and emails for client support
- Identify / resolve any application issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Implementation and support of financial systems
- Address client needs through business analysis
- Create and design client specific reporting and automation tools
Bachelor’s Degree in finance/accounting or BBA in related study.———–
- Knowledge of different asset classes within alternative investments
- Experience with Excel, Power Point
- Experience with financial reporting a plus
- Experience with current Microsoft SQL Server including SSRS is a plus
- Experience with Windows and/or macOS is a plus
- Knowledge of networking is a plus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org