We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for an Executive at our company. Busy Executive looking for a trustworthy reliable assistant. We are looking for someone that wants to grow with the company. Someone that understands how important this position is.
Above all this person must be able to keep the executive organized by keeping her update, to task and on schedule.
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Receive visitors
- Maintain and order supplies
- Must be extremely organized, accurate, discrete, extremely detail oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – to interface with clients, tenants and contractors
- Ability to work independently on project-based tasks
- At least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable with both the most mundane and complicated of tasks.
- Responsive, professional and courteous when interacting with clients and associates.
- Assist with the planning and setup of in office seminars.
- Prepare correspondences, memos, presentations, etc.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout and make appropriate changes.
- Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Maintain Credentials
- Master at organization
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to provide ideas
- Excellent time management
- Can work without supervision – Self Direct
32 – 40 Hours a week (This will be discussed at the interview)
If the above sounds like you? Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Jen